Creating in the moment music together with the help of the facilitator, cooperation and fluidity are naturally developed, which in turn unlocks the key to new understanding to further improve group functioning and dynamics.
The Drum Circle is used as a metaphor to overcome the obstacles, that stand in the way of the team reaching their maximum potential, developing closer relationships within the group and this will have a positive influence on the working environment for weeks to follow.
In a one hour program this interactive and engaging experience will:
- Develop team building in a unique way.
- Stimulate creativity and promote cooperation between participants.
- Demonstrate the positive effect each individual has on the team as a whole.
- Relieve mental stress and emotional tension.
- Encourage and promote better communication and listening.
- Encourage participants to go beyond apparent personal limitations.
- Transform a team of individuals into a united entity.